Frozen breakfast at the Sea Life Paris Val d’Europe aquarium
Enjoy a deliciously chilly experience at the Sea Life Paris Val d’Europe aquarium with its frozen breakfasts during this year’s holiday season.
4 mornings to enjoy frozen breakfasts
The themed Sea Life Paris aquarium, located within the Val d’Europe shopping center in Marne-la-Vallée, is just a few minutes’ walk from the Elysée Val d’Europe hotel. After their success this summer, frozen breakfasts will be back for four days only:
- Tuesday December 24th 2019
- Thursday December 26th 2019
- Saturday December 28th 2019
- Monday December 30th 2019
What does the frozen breakfast include?
Designed for guests of all ages, the breakfasts include:
- Exclusive access to the penguin habitat one hour before it opens to the public
- An impressive view on the penguins’ morning activities
- Breakfast provided by one of Sea Life’s restaurant partners, with three mini pastries and toast per person, as well as a hot beverage (tea, coffee, hot chocolate) and a selection of juices
- Access to the aquarium as soon as it opens with a full day pass for all exhibits
Breakfast for €29.90
The frozen breakfast events are open to guests of all ages, and cost €29.90 per person age 3 and up – they are free of charge for children younger than 3. Reservations can be made on the Sea Life Paris website. Please note that there are a limited number of available places, and children younger than 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Enjoy breakfast all year long from the comfort of Elysée Val d’Europe hotel during your stay
In all seasons, the restaurant at the Elysée Val d’Europe hotel welcomes you every morning for breakfast. Enjoy a delicious meal with us from 6:30 am to 10:00 am Monday to Friday, and from 7:00 am to 11:00 on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.