THE GUIDE TO A PERFECT DAY AT DISNEYLAND PARIS Copy
If you are looking for an unforgettable day filled with magic, thrilling attractions and delicious dishes, Disneyland Paris is the perfect destination for you! However, with so much to see and do, it can be hard to know where to start.
Don’t worry, we have prepared the ultimate guide to help you make the most of your day at Disneyland Paris.
So, ready for an exciting adventure!?
Check availability of the Parks
We must not forget that Disneyland Paris is Europe’s leading tourist destination and is sometimes victim of its success. Entrance to Disneyland Paris parks is also subject to a daily gauge.
For this reason, we recommend the following steps for guests who wish to stay at our hotel:
- Before making any booking, it is important to check the availability of tickets for the desired date on the website,
- You can then book your stay on our website or by calling our reservation team at +331 64 63 33 33.
- After booking your stay at the Hotel l’Elysée Val d’Europe, you can contact our teams by email at [email protected] and send information about your visit to Disney (dates, number and age of participants, number of parks desired) to book your tickets directly.
- Once you have received your Disney tickets from our reception team, if they are not dated, they will need to be registered here.
Note that weekdays and periods outside school holidays are quieter and generally less expensive.
1 or 2 parks, what to choose?
Disneyland Paris proposes two different theme parks: Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. If you only have one day to visit Disneyland Paris, it can be difficult to choose between the two. Here is an overview of the main attractions of each park to help you decide.
Disneyland Park is the large historical park where you will find the magic and fantasy of Walt Disney’s tales and cartoons: you can admire the magical scenery of the Sleeping Beauty Castle, you will fly with Peter Pan, get lost in Alice’s Curious Labyrinth and meet your favorite characters.
Walt Disney Studios Park is dedicated to cinema, it offers attractions inspired by Disney, Pixar and Marvel animated movies. You can take a drive on the famous Route 66 in the attraction Cars ROAD TRIP, immerse yourself in the attraction Ratatouille: The Adventure, relive the most memorable moments in Toy Story Playland or meet the Marvel heroes in the Avengers Campus.
Some will say that Disneyland Park is for little kids and Walt Disney Studio for adults; nonetheless there are some interesting things for everyone to see in both Parks!
However, if you want to fully enjoy both parks and have time to do all the attractions without running, we strongly recommend that you spread your visit over 2 days or even 3.
– The 1-day pass, for an express visit: this pass is particularly practical if you live in Paris area or close to the Parks and you have time to make the round trip in the day (by taking for example the first and last TGV of the day from Lille, Lyon, Nantes, Rennes, Montpellier or Strasbourg). You can visit Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios.
– The 2-day pass, to visit the two parks: with the 2-day pass, you can discover the two parks and choose the attraction to do according to the moments of the day and the queues. Don’t forget to check the shows schedule and get there in advance to take your place!
– The 3-day pass, for gourmets: the 3-day pass will allow you to complete your visit to Disneyland or redo the attractions you like the most!
A little tip: once you have seen the parade, you can then use that moment to go to the most popular attractions because there will be fewer queues. 😉
And if you want to discover the surroundings of the Parks, go shopping in La Vallée Village and the Val d’Europe shopping center, visit Paris and its monuments, think about adding one or more days to your stay!
Download the official Disneyland Paris app
Plan your visit to Disneyland with a few magic wand strokes with the free official Disneyland Paris mobile app! This app will allow you to organize your visit in every detail:
– Enjoy personalized recommendations and create a list of your favourite attractions and restaurants;
– Plan your route with the Parks interactive map;
– Check wait times for your favourite attractions in real time to avoid queues;
– View show schedules, such as the famous parade or the different shows on stage;
– Reserve a table and pre-order your food and beverages in advance at the various restaurants;
– Know the times and places to meet the different characters;
– Enhance your visit by adding quick access to attractions with Disney Premier Access;
Eat between two attractions
The parks of Disneyland Paris offer a variety of restaurants to satisfy young and old alike. From quick snacks to table meals, you will find a selection of delicious dishes.
However, it is important to note that restaurants can be busy during peak hours. If you want to eat in a table service, to be sure to have a table, we advise you to book your table well in advance using the official Disneyland Paris app.
Here are some of the most popular restaurants in the parks of Disneyland Paris:
- Captain Jack’s, le restaurant des pirates: Located inside the attraction « Pirates of the Caribbean », this is one of the most romantic places to eat in the parks!
- Bistrot Chez Rémy: Enjoy a traditional French dinner in the heart of Remy’s Bistro. On the menu, you can find seasonal salads and a selection of beef pieces… not to mention the essential Ratatouille!
- Plaza Garden Restaurant: This restaurant offers an unlimited buffet with a large variety of dishes and desserts in a chic Parisian bistro.
- Auberge de Cendrillon: this restaurant presents traditional French dishes in an enchanted and magical setting where Disney princes and princesses love to share moments with their guests!
- Café Hyperion: A fast food restaurant in a retro futuristic theme where burgers, salads and fries are served.
- Bella Notte: Share pizzas, pasta and other Italian specialities with your loved one, like Lady and the Tramp!
The “must have” in your backpack
When you spend a day at Disneyland Paris, it is important to prepare your backpack with everything you might need for a comfortable and enjoyable day. Here is a list of things you want to put in your bag:
💧 Water: It is important to stay hydrated on a hot day in the park. Note that water fountains are located throughout the park to fill your water bottles.
🍰 A snack: The queues can be long and if you are a sweet tooth, you might feel peckish. 😉
🖊️ An autograph kit (notebook and pen): to have a memory of your favourite Disney characters!
📸 A camera and a power bank: not to miss immortalizing a memory because of weak battery.
☀️ Sunscreen: Protect your skin from the sun when queuing for attractions.
😎 Sunglasses: Protect your eyes and add a touch of style to your outfit. 😉
☔ A poncho or umbrella: The weather at Disneyland Paris can be unpredictable, so make sure you have something to protect yourself in case of rain.
Extend the magic to the end of the night!
You spent an incredible day at Disneyland Paris with your loved ones, but why should the magic stop there?
Extend the magic of Disneyland Paris by adding the magic of Paris!
Thanks to its location, the Hotel l’Elysée Val d’Europe is ideal to easily reach the parks and the city centre of Paris. A free shuttle takes you to Disneyland throughout the day, and the train station to Paris is just a short walk from the hotel.
Looking forward to shopping? Opposite the hotel entrance is one of the largest shopping centres in Europe, and La Vallée Village is also nearby!
After a long day, relax in our spacious and comfortable rooms equipped with modern facilities. Enjoy our restaurant Le George and our bar Le Diplomate for delicious dishes and tasty cocktails.
The Hotel l’Elysée Val d’Europe is the ideal place to prolong the magic. Book now on our website for an unforgettable family experience!
With this guide, you’ll be ready for an exciting experience… So put on your Mickey ears and go conquer the Disney Parks!